The certification of welders, welding operators and welding processes is aimed at companies operating in the field of welded constructions and, in particular, in the fields of shipbuilding, carpentry, railway construction, pressure equipment and pipelines.
The main benefits are:
- objective evidence of good corporate management of personnel and constructive processes within special processes
- legal guardianship to protect the manufacturer’s liability
- technical credential on the value of the finished product.
The certification is carried out in accordance with the requirements of both the RINA Regulations and the major international standards such as ASME, ISO 9606 series, ISO 14732, AWS, ISO 15614 series, etc.
- the company requests an offer
- RINA proposes a set of services tailored to the needs expressed by the company
- the proposal is accepted by the company
- qualification tests according to the required regulations
- the relevant certificates are issued after approval by the Technical Certification Committe
- the automatic expiry alert system is activated for the company to notify when its staff qualification certificates are about to expire.
For decades, RINA has been a consistent benchmark for the certification of metal welding personnel, and operates under ACCREDIA accreditation
- for personnel certification according to UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17024
- for the certification of welding processes according to UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17065.