Design and design review for subsea structures, offshore pipelines - both in shallow and deep waters - and onshore pipelines aim at supplying a company with a final package of documents that can be used to make a FID (Final Investment Decision) for a project or for the tender phase with EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contractors.
Typical activities are:
- Concept selection amongst the different available technologies
- Cost estimation development
- Preparation of an invitation to tender (ITT)
- Assistance during bidders’ evaluation and selections.
Focus on owner engineering
The services provided range from design input data, premises, assumption, company standards - with the optimization of the general field layout - and pipeline (offshore & onshore) routes, to the completion of the design and the production of a package of documents that enable the company to release the invitation to tender.
- Evaluation of potential alternatives and definition of the best solution for the field
- Development of a cost estimation for the EPCI / installation contractor’s scope of work
- Provision of a turnkey package to be used for tender purposes
- Concept selection studies and routing
- Economical and financial feasibility
- Basic and FEED design
- Detailed design and field engineering
- Advanced design, analysis and simulations
- Health & safety
- Pipeline integrity management
- Structural monitoring and leak detection systems.