ISO 39001 applies to Road Traffic Safety systems that handle safety on the roads: an instrument that supports public and private organisations that manage transport vehicles and/or infrastructure or are able to influence the traffic generated by their activity.
A RTS Management System, if effectively implemented, is able to protect not only the safety of employees, but also that of customers, users or stakeholders.
- Compilation of the information questionnaire
- submission of the technical/economic offer which, once accepted, constitutes a service contract
- audit at the company and related reporting
- in the event of a successful outcome of the previous phases, certification is assessed by a technical committee
- in case of successful completion of the previous phases, the certificate is delivered to the company
- annual audit to maintain the certificate.