RINA Process Advisory engineering activities are designed on specific needs of our clients. The identification of these needs is the output of the earliest stage of the project when a data gathering and analysis is performed in client premises to tailor the service on specific client needs and targets.RINA provides its client an effective technical support in process optimization maximizing the efficiency in term of quality improvement or cost reduction.
- As Is Analysis: information acquisition on client structure processes in use and need to evaluate strength and weaknesses points related to the needs. Objectives identification: Short, Medium and long term.
- Gap Analysis: Detailed analysis (As Is – To Be), identification of improvement, solution identification, impacts evaluation and KPI definition.
- Improvement Definition: process improvement definition, company structure and organization, detailed plan of activity, impact analysis on operative context and goals to achieved.
- Verification and Monitoring: verification of process application in operative context, KPI evaluation. On field verification on small scale relevant scenario.
- Evaluation of Supply Processes: services dealing with providers control and supervision
- Support in External Suppliers Selection: support in verifying providers compliancy with quality needs of our clients
- Market Analysis: second party analysis to make comparisons among different providers useful to verify congruence of services/prices (benchmarking)
- Expediting: ensuring projects success proving support in order to guarantee project schedule, due date and delivery time.
RINA setup a project steering committee group in order to facilitate the communication with these main objectives:
- Provide the customer punctual alignments on ongoing activities (weekly or bi-weekly) while maintaining a proactive attitude
- Quickly get and collect useful information to carry out the activities and highlight potential needs in real time. The approach of RINA is normally structured in tight deadlines with the aim of allowing the customer to benefit from the results obtained as soon as possible.