27 Aug 2021
RINA organise a series of webinars to present the current results of H2020 projects targeting clean energy transition on islands
Are you interested in the latest technologies promoting clean energy transition on islands?
We organise a series of webinars aiming to present innovative research and development projects funded by European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme together.
In particular, the projects involved are:
- SMILE - Smart island energy system, GA n°731249
- IANOS - Integrated solutions for decarbonisation and smartification of islands, GA n°957810
- INSULAE - Maximizing the impact of innovative energy approaches in the EU islands, GA n°824433
- ISLANDER - Accelerating the decarbonisation of islands’ energy systems, GA n°957669
- MAESHA - Demonstration of smart and flexible solutions for a decarbonised energy future in Mayotte and other European islands, GA n°957843
- REACT - Renewable energy for self-sustainable island communities, GA n°824395
- GIFT - Geographical island flexibility, GA n°824410
- ROBINSON - Smart integration of local energy sources and innovative storage for flexible, secure and cost-efficient energy supply on industrialized islands, GA n°957752
These events aim to present the point of view of the principal H2020 funded projects in the framework of clean energy transition on islands, thus consolidating their collaborative approaches, meditating towards new perspectives by creating synergies. Hence, this workshop will involve projects with more than 160 partners from all over Europe and approximately 80 million of Euros of funding.
The 4 webinars have been scheduled as follow:
The participation to our online events is free of charge: register now!