16 Jul 2021
Join our SA 8000:2014 Basic Auditor Course in Tirupur from 9 to 13 August 2021
SA 8000 defines a set of auditable standards and an independent auditing process for the protection of worker’s rights. It is a yardstick to measure the extent of ‘responsibility’ and ‘accountability’ of an organization towards the society. Their basis is internationally recognized principles developed by an array of multilateral organizations. Many of the principles underlying the standard are part of the ILO convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of Child.
We provide a SA 8000: 2014 Basic Auditor Course in Tirupur from 9 to 13 August 2021.
Who should attend
- professionals who wish to implement social accountability management system based on SA 8000 in their organization
- professionals who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the social accountability management system
- professionals who are planning to attend higher level training courses like SA 8000 internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course.
- clarity in understanding the SA 8000 standard, its application and the business advantages of its adoption
- plan, implement and verify the requirements of SA 8000
- identify and effectively manage their organisation’s social issues by means of regular audits and implementation of corrective actions.
- introduction to SA 8000; Development & History
- basic requirements of SA 8000:2014 and its interpretation (Purpose & scope of the standard, Important Terms & definitions, Social accountability requirements & its application referring to applicable local legal requirements)
- Social Accountability audits- planning, conduct and reporting requirements
- exercises, case studies and role play.
INR 60,000 + service-tax/GST, per delegate.