Plan, execution and supervision of field primary data collection campaigns, both onshore and offshore, are performed under both local regulatory requirements for environmental permitting and/or within a project financing context to develop ESHIA studies according to IFC/WB, EBRD, AFDB and several other IFIs or commercial bank standards.
- Biophysical data collection, such as ambient air quality, noise levels, surface, soil, sediment and groundwater quality data
- Biodiversity surveys, habitat mapping, flora and fauna species’ and ecosystems’ characterization
- Natural and critical habitat mapping and Critical Habitat Assessment (CHA) according to IFC PS6
- Geological and hydrogeological surveys
- Land use surveys
- Stakeholders mapping, engagement and consultation
- Health baseline.
RINA can cover all fields of expertise required for any requested baseline characterization with in-house resources.