Carbon Neutrality is the result of the balance between generated and reabsorbed greenhouse gas emissions.
Becoming Carbon Neutral means being responsible for your climate footprint and choosing to make your activities and services with the lowest impact on the environment.
The study will be carried out according the PAS 2060 standard, the only internationally recognized standard to achieve carbon neutrality, which establishes the fundamental requirements for the quantifying, reducing and offsetting GHG emissions (GreenHouse Gases) in a specific area of business: activities, products, services, buil dings, projects, cities, etc.
Our service consists of the following main activities:
- Measure – calculate the carbon footprint of the product, activity or organisation, making use of internationally recognised methodologiesEnvironmental footprint assessment;
- Reduce – Environmental footprint depletionDefinition of a Carbon Management plan that contains a public commitment to carbon neutrality:;
- Offset - Environmental footprint offsetting by high quality certified carbon credits;
- Document & Validate - Documentation and verification of carbon neutrality. This requires a declaration that standards have been met, supported by a set of statements known as “Qualifying Explanatory Statements” (QES). Communication and audit
- Provide your stakeholders with a clear and credible message
- Prove your commitment to environmental and climate goals
- Reduce the impacts of your organization and/or products/services and identify areas of improvement
- Meet the growing demand of sustainable products and services and improve your competitiveness on the market