Our online live course has been developed in line with the requirements set in the EU Ship Recycling Regulation, and provides the people involved in the Inventory of Hazardous Material (IHM) process, with the appropriate training, qualification and knowledge to perform their respective duties.
The training syllabus follows the requirements set in the EMSA Guidance for training and qualification for IHM experts. A virtual tour onboard for simulating the sampling/checking of hazardous materials is included, with the use of Virtual Reality technology.
Our team is ready to provide you with further information. Contact us at email@example.com.
Duration: 3 days - 18 hours overall
Price: EUR 850 /USD 1.000 (plus VAT, if applicable) per attendee
- The EU SRR and the EU relevant legislation, the basic principles of the IMO KC
- EMSA’s best practice guidance on the development and maintenance of the IHM
- Inventory of Hazardous Materials preparation for new and existing ships
- The steps of development of the Inventory of Hazardous Materials
- Properties of the hazardous materials
- How to prepare a Vessel Sampling Checking Plan (VSCP)
- Sampling methodologies
- Hazardous materials virtual survey onboard. Checking/sampling onboard ships
- Health and Safety. Precautionary measures and use of personal protective equipment.
- Calculation of the hazardous materials amounts based on the analysed results
- Hazardous materials survey reports.
- Preparation of a successful IHM submission.
Professionals, engineers, managers and executives who are (or going to be) engaged in the compliance activities with the EU SRR regulation.
HAZMAT Expert Certificate / Certification is issued upon successful completion of the final exam.