What is AccessRINA?
AccessRINA is a RINA subscription service where clients purchase credits to use in exchange for consultation time. The service is ideal for organisations of all sizes, who are looking for support on regular, shorter-term projects or supporting larger projects, where time is key and high administration costs are prohibitive.
With AccessRINA, there is no need to raise a purchase order for every project we undertake for you.
We fast track your access to:
- Technical consultancy
- In-house capabilities
- Non Destructive Testing
- Specification in-field testing
- Specification and regulatory testing
- RINA conference
- Expert witness services.
How it works
At every step of the way, our AccessRINA team are on hand to offer you support and keep your interaction with us running smoothly and efficiently:
- You issue one annual purchase order to cover your anticipated annual credit usage
- Each time you need to engage with RINA, you contact the AccessRINA team with your enquiry
- We map your enquiry to our RINA resources and offer you a plan of action
- We let you know, before any work commences, how many credits will be required to solve the issue. There is no need to raise a purchase order for each piece of work. AccessRINA's credit system means it is all prepaid, all you need to do is authorise the credit use
- Once usage is agreed, our consultants and engineers contact you directly
- Once your project is complete, we let you know how many credits you have left for future problem solving.
Benefits of subscribing
The benefits of subscribing to AccessRINA extend beyond the administrative. As standard, you will have access to RINA’s expert services - we will provide you with the same authoritative and reliable technical and commercial information that we provide to all our clients, but in a more streamlined manner, and with additional incorporated benefits:
- Our AccessRINA team help you decipher your requirements, ascertaining the best course of action
- Giving you a competitive edge, our expert information scientists help you access what you need
- Using credits cuts lead times, avoids costly administration fees and results in a “no problem is too small” premise – if you need an hours’ consultancy with one of our expert engineers, or a quick call to ask a question, our team can offer support
- Free access to our publication, RE4view, is included in the subscription
- Subscribing to RINA also provides you with access to some of the in-house capabilities normally reserved for RINA staff - we can conduct external database searches on your behalf, giving you access to even more valuable insights.