ISM Code is an important treaty of SOLAS covering the safe management and operation of ships and pollution prevention. Enrol in this course which discusses practical insights for the effective implementation of the Safety Management System (SMS). The course focuses on novel risk management practices and informs on new methods for the appropriate handling of human factors.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Date: 15th & 16th June 2022
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 600,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
The ISM Advanced course deals with the requirements of the ISM Code and how to implement and maintain an effective SMS:
- Detailed analysis of the ISM Code requirements
- Implementation of the 16 elements of the ISM Code
- Analysis of the safety, hazard and risk assessment concepts
- Understanding the system of internal and external verification
- Detailed steps of incident investigation procedure
Even by means of case studies, used as a basis for discussions on problem areas, during this seminar the background and the underlying philosophy of the Code as well as the obligations and responsibilities of the different parties involved are explained.