The Railway Certification Laboratory was born with the scope of performing conformity tests of basic ERTMS/ ETCS products.
- Established to perform certification tests on products used in the railway signalling sector in accordance with European directive 2008/57/ EC and 2016/797/EU on the interoperability of the rail system within the Community and related CCS TSI;
- With the most advanced equipment to check compliance of products intended to be used in the ERTMS/ETCS trackside and on-board subsystems with the highest possible repeatability level
- Flexible and reliable, offering test activities during the development, pre-certification and certification phases of ETCS, EUROBALISE and EUROLOOP
- High level of automation combined with RINA experience in testing ERTMS/ETCS products to ensure full assistance while the tests are being carried out as well as strong reduction of time and cost
Laboratory at a glance
- Test bench fully compliant to UNISIG SUBSET-036, SUBSET-085
- Test bench fully compliant to UNISIG SUBSET-094, SUBSET-076, SUBSET-026
- Modern cutting edge equipment compliant to the reference standards
- More than 300 mq area dedicated to testing activities
- More than 3,000 hours dedicated in R&D projects in CCS framework.
Over the years, our personnel have acquired considerable experience in this field, actively contributing to defining the international reference standards and continuously collaborating with the main European bodies for the updating and harmonisation of test specifications.
To submit complaints, observations and appeals please write us here.