Management of risk and investigation of incidents are mandatory tasks in the context of the International Safety Management Code (ISM Code). This course equips maritime professionals with the theoretical and practical knowledge that allows an effective involvement in the entire safety management process, from identifying hazards, risk assessment and risk mitigation through appropriate risk control options.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Register for the next course:
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 300 (plus VAT, if applicable)
Physical classroom at Greece's facilities
Duration: 10am to 5pm (Athens time)
Price: EUR 330 (plus VAT, if applicable)
- Safety and Unsafety Costs
- Risk definition and Risk Assessment approach
- Hazard identification methodologies
- Barriers and existing controlls
- Risk analysis methodologies
- Likelood estimation, severity scale and risk evaluation
- Quantitative and qualitative Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Risks