Educate yourself about mental health & illnesses and their impact to your personal and professional life as well as give your team the tools to identify, address & deal with mental health in the workplace. Enroll to his course and acquire an overview and understanding of the SHELL “Maritime Wellbeing” guidelines and modules.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Date: : 9th December 2021
Duration: 1 day - 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 300,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
Mental health is increasingly recognised within the shipping industry as an important issue in regards with safety and zero-incidents onboard. Participants will have an overview and understanding of the SHELL “Maritime Wellbeing” guidelines and modules in order to acquire solid comprehension of the mental health characteristics/stressors, learn how to recognize the signs, manage and cope with them and be able to ask and get the require support from themselves, others and their Companies in order to keep a positive mental health.
Introduction to Mental health State
- Promoting Positive Mental Health /Break the Stigma
- Stressors that influence mental health (onboard & onshore)
- See the signs – Indicators to recognize mental health issues
- Managing Mental Health
- Mentally healthy work environment
- Supporting Others (ALL ACT technique)
- Personal coping mechanism / Personal Support system
- Company Support System /Structure in SMS
- HR/Crew systems – Helplines -Assistance programs
- Practical case studies and exercises.
Shore personnel and crew.