Have you ever talked to the press? Have you ever given an interview? Have you ever written a release statement? Have you ever been part of a press conference?
Crisis and incidents can occur at any time in the shipping industry; hence you need to be prepared on how to handle the media when they come knocking on your door. Every Company should have a media handling strategy in place.
This course aims to provide all participants with the proper tools on how to face the press, newspaper, tv, radio, social media, when a crisis arise.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Date: 23rd February 2022
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 300 (plus VAT, if applicable)
- To provide participants with basic knowledge of the various media.
- to understand the basic steps of a crisis and prepare the company response
- to provide information on how to prepare a social presence in the media.
- Introduction to the media. Communication (one-to-many, many-to-many)
- Social media, TV, Radio, Internet. Pres (electronic, conventional). Journalists
- Social media handling
- Company crisis in the media, what the media expects during the crisis. How to handle a media crisis (identification, steps of response)
- Preparation for an interview (in soft and tough subjects)
- Preparation of a press release
- Case studies with media handling in a shipping crisis.
A wide audience of shipping professionals, managers and executives having responsibilities of external communication, or response to the various media.