The course aims to provide complete and thorough training on all topics covered by the ISPS Code parts A and B and to deliver the professional qualification for the Company Security Officer in compliance with ISPS Code.
The training is in line with the requirements set in the IMO course model 3.20 and MSC/Circ.1154. Participants will learn how to develop, implement, maintain and supervise Ship Security Plans, and how to identify threats, vulnerabilities and assessment of security risks.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Dates: 14th, 15th & 16th December 2021
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET) each day
Price: EUR 800,00 (plus VAT, if applicable) per attendee.
To provide complete and thorough training on all topics covered by the ISPS Code parts A and B and to obtain the professional qualification as Company Security Officer in compliance with ISPS Code and in accordance with the IMO model courses.
- Security administration
- ISPS Code, Part A and Part B
- Relevant Government legislation and regulations
- Responsibilities and functions of involved security organizations
- Methodology of vessel security assessment: Ship security assessment (SSA)
- Preparing a Ship Security Plan (SSP)
- Methods of vessel security audit and inspections
- Vessel and port operations and conditions: facility security measures
- Emergency preparedness and response and contingency planning
- Instruction techniques for security training and education, including security measures and procedures
- Handling sensitive security related information and security related communications
- Knowledge of current security threats and patterns
- Recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- Recognition, on a non discriminatory basis, of characteristics and behavioral patterns of persons who are likely to threaten the security
- Techniques used to circumvent security measures
- Security equipment and systems and their operational limitations
- Methods of conducting audits, inspection, control and monitoring
- Methods of physical searches and non-intrusive inspections
- Security drills and exercises, including drills and exercises with facilities
- Assessment of security drills and exercises.
CSO, Security staff, Master, PSC Officers.