The course aims to provide complete and thorough training on all topics covered by the ISPS Code parts A and B.
Enroll to this course and familiarize yourself with the ISPS Code requirements and understanding of the on board security management.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: 2 days - 12 hours overall
Price: EUR 600,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
The module deals with the requirements of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) for shipping companies, shipping personnel and maritime authorities. The participants will learn the required steps for establishing a Ship Security Plan (SSP), the methods generally used for its implementation and maintenance on board and the procedures for certification. General principles of security are explained with practical examples.
- Information about the background and mandatory requirements of SOLAS and the ISPS Code
- Introduction to the elements of the ISPS Code
- Basic knowledge regarding the performance of security assessments
- Information about internal/external verifications and the certification procedure
- Necessity of security awareness and vigilance