The purpose of the ISM Code is to provide an international standard for the safe management and operation of ships and for pollution prevention.
Learn the basic structure of the ISM Code and how to implement it on board ships and in shore based Company.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Dates: 1st & 2nd March 2022
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 600,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
The ISM Basics course deals with the requirements of the ISM Code and how to implement and maintain an effective SMS.
- Background and the vision of the ISM Code
- Introduction to the 16 elements of the ISM Code
- Functional requirements for a SMS
- Company Responsabilities and the role of DPA
- Functional organization on board and on shore
- Understanding the system of internal and external verification
Even by means of case studies, used as a basis for discussions on problem areas, during this seminar the background and the underlying philosophy of the Code as well as the obligations and responsibilities of the different parties involved are explained.