The Recreational Craft Directive, Directive 2013/53/EU, originally Directive 94/25/EC on recreational craft, is a European Union directive which sets out minimum technical, safety and environmental standards for the trade of boats, personal watercraft, marine engines and components in Europe. Enroll in this course and familiarize yourself with this important Directive while staying up to date with all the amendments.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Duration: 1 day - 6 hours overall
Price: EUR 300,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
To provide specific knowledge on European Directive 2013/53/EU.
European Directive 2013/53/EU:
- Essential safety requirements for the design and construction of craft
- Guidelines for assessment of components
- Conformity assessment modules
- Technical documents
- RINA checklists
- RINA stability software
- Shore personnel of maritime companies managing yachts
- Crew of yachts
- Naval Architects & Marine Engineers