Overall and discipline supervision is aimed to ensure that mechanical completion is documented and pre-commissioning and commissioning is completed in the correct sequence, following the approved procedures and duly and timely documented within the completion database:
- Monitoring the Mechanical completion system implementation
- Validation of Systems/Subsystems/Tagging
- Verification of procedures for compliance with project design and manufacturer’s recommendations
- Ensuring pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are phased in the planned sequence and within the approved schedule
- Monitoring and expediting spare parts availability and specialized contractors’ mobilization
- Witnessing pre-commissioning activities and monitoring B-ITRs preparation and uploading in the MC database
- Witnessing commissioning activities and monitoring C-ITRs preparation and uploading in the MC database
- Participating to and facilitating the completion walk-down activities
- Monitoring and expediting punch-lists management and punch items close out
- Ensuring critical items registers are updated (e.g. PSVs)
- Facilitating systems’ hand-over to start-up or operations
The service may be provided as a full package or by providing multidiscipline or specialized supervisors to support the Client’s commissioning team.
Daily, weekly (as required) reports detailing planned activities versus completed and reported ones (i.e. ITRs allocation, population, issuing, closing out as well as systems completion)
RINA has supplied specialized technicians and engineers for commissioning of world class oil & gas projects like offshore platform topsides and FPSOs where simultaneous operations and phased commissioning make completion and hand-over top challenging targets.