RINA is involved in a wide range of European R&D projects for the development of innovative technologies and models to promote the green economy and the energy transition.
RINA attends to the main round tables on international standards for climate change and sustainability (e.g. UNI UNI/CT 004/GL 15 "Cambiamento climatico", ISO ISO/TC 207/SC 07 "Greenhouse gas management and related activities" and CEN CEN/TC 467 "Climate Change”) and takes part in the CDM DOE/AE Calibration Workshop organized by UNFCCC.
Our Net Zero Carbon Emissions Advisory service will be carried out according to 6 steps:
- Regulatory framework analysis and expected future developments – analysis of the current regulatory framework for Next Zero and its expected evolution.
- Competitive intelligence & benchmarking – KPIs definition, Analysis and evaluation of ongoing actions for Net Zero undertaken by competitors.
- Assessment of the main standard requirements for Net Zero – screening and assessment of the standard requirements, to address the choice of strategic objectives in line with the Paris Agreement and other main international frameworks of interests
- Scenario analysis – examine critically possible future events and evaluate the Company’s evolution in different scenarios. A key tool for business resilience.
- Strategic roadmapping – setting out future actions, steps and timeline needed to achieve the intended objectives.
- Target year & budget action plan – identify a target year suitable for achieving Net Zero Carbon Emissions goal, according to Company’s priority and European targets
- Understand the Company’s positioning within the competitive scenario;
- Have a vision of Company’s current situation and areas of improvement and possible future development scenarios;
- Establish clear goals in terms of reduction of emissions (%) and target year;
- Define all the necessary steps and related timeline to reach desired results;
- Define a Strategic Roadmap toward Net Zero Carbon Emissions.