Enroll in this course and acquire an overview of the OCIMF Human Factors Management & Self Assessment system.
Learn how to integrate human factors into management systems and consider them in everything you do.
Companies & leadership teams shall address & identify the conditions and systems that influence human actions and decisions and so promote safety & excellence across all operations.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the next course:
Duration: 10am to 4pm (CET)
Price: EUR 300 (plus VAT, if applicable)
Physical classroom at Greece's facilities
Duration: 10am to 5pm (Athens time)
Price: EUR 330 (plus VAT, if applicable)
- To provide participants with an analysis of the various parts which make up the Human Factors Management & Self Assessment, particular attention being given to the points in common with the Safety Management System and to the requirements which go beyond what is normally included in a shipping company’s SMS.
- In particular to make a standard framework for assessments of the operators management system and to be consistent about it. To integrate human factors into management systems and consider them in everything the operators do.
To help companies and leadership teams address the conditions and systems that influence human actions and decisions and so promote safety & excellence across all operations.
- Introduction to the OCIMF Human Factors Management and Self-Assessment system
- Human Factors approach (principles, risk priorities, framework and opportunities for action.
- Human Factors Management and Self-Assessment process: structure of the self-assessment questionnaire, elements, levels
- Human Factors Management and Self-Assessment element: Selection and monitoring of the Key Performance Indicator