The safety of people onboard is of paramount importance.
Therefore, ships must carry appropriate life-saving appliances, including lifeboats, lifebuoys, life-jackets, liferafts and many others in case of emergency to protect their lives at sea.
The carriage of life-saving appliances are made mandatory as per the SOLAS Convention.
Our team remains available to provide you with any further information you may need. Contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Duration: 1 day - 6 hours overall
Price: EUR 300,00 (plus VAT) per attendee.
- Introduction to the legal framework on safety
- Description of SOLAS Chapters and their applications
- Legal framework of Life-Saving Appliances
- Definitions and general requirements for Life-Saving Appliances
- Life-buoys and Life-jackets
- Immersion suits, Anti-exposure suits and Thermal protective aids
- Lifeboats, Life-rafts and rescue boats
- Rocket parachute flares
- Hand flares
- Buoyant smoke signals
- Launching and embarkation appliances
- Marine evacuation systems
- Line-throwing appliances
- General emergency alarm system
- Public address system
- IMO Symbols and Safety signs
RINA Attendance Certificate