In an interconnected world, in which the digital innovative component mash up with tradition, new challenges arise for any organization.
RINA, thanks to its competences both in the digital and in the certification field, met the challenges by proposing to market new high-level add-value services based on:
- A reinterpretation digital-based of the certification service delivery way;
- The awareness of digital data is and will always be more part of objective evidence necessary for efficient verification activities;
- Significant increase of assurance level that RINA is able to offer to its clients, thanks to possibility of collecting high quantity of digital evidences;
- The opportunity to combine traditional verification models with automatized inspections, also realized thanks to Artificial Intelligence technologies;
- The possibility to give new digital tools to auditors/inspectors, through which making more efficient verification activities, and to be able to increase the sampling level in a way which impossible manually;
- New digital ways to issue certificates and verification activities results;
- Possibility to issue digital certificates in real-time;
- The need to integrate new technological solutions which make it possible to offer the highest assurance in terms of data integrity, quality and trustworthiness.
How is the service delivered to the final client?
The final client purchases a digital service from a RINA Certification Digital Partner:
- The final client purchases a RINA digital certification service requesting that the data required for the verification activity are transmitted through the partner service
- RINA and the partner interconnect their systems to exchange data required for the verification activity of the client
- If the service provides so, the final client can receive RINA digital certificates directly from the partner digital solution