Occupational health and safety management systems are a device that can be used to deal with safety issues in the company by formulating specific goals and policies. The orientation of these systems is to maximise productivity and motivation of human resources and to effectively prevent and/or respond to potential associated risk in the workplace.
Fewer accidents through preventive actions, to minimise occupational risk at every stage of the working activities
- effective reduction of undesired events
- identification and compliance with applicable laws in force
- equity enhancement of sites and/or buildings
- reduction in management costs and sound human resources management
- motivation of personnel
- positive effect on the corporate image and prestige.