When carrying out their activities, the primary goals of every organisation are to provide top quality service or product to the customer, to protect the health and safety of staff and to respect the environment. These goals are paramount in Public Administration, since its “customers” are the citizens, the social fabric of the country.
Which is why public organisations must satisfy some key requirements:
- to achieve and maintain the highest levels of quality in services, defined in specific protocols and charters of services, adopted as a commitment to citizens
- to ensure transparent management and protection of the personal information of citizens and enterprises
- to use Social Accountability as a tool to evaluate results in terms of values and mission
- to ensure the security and valorisation of the public heritage
- to contribute to reducing air pollutant emissions through conscious use of energy.
AN INTEGRATED OFFER
We provide certification, inspection, training and auditing services that support the achievement of strategic goals when applied to the public sector, to the benefit of the community. Our constant commitment to developing innovative services for Public Administration is appropriately represented by the Siena Carbon Free project: by 2015, the Province of Siena will be the first large area in the world to achieve zero carbon dioxide emissions. RINA SERVICES independently certifies project management in order to verify the true reduction in emissions and to programme eco-sustainable development.