The UNI EN ISO 14064-1 standard sets out the requirements for organisations and companies that intend to design, develop, manage and report a GHG inventory, aiming at voluntarily quantify and report the GHG emissions of their activities.
The ISO 14064-1 standard determines the boundaries of GHG inventory verification, identifies specific actions or activities aimed at improving management, and establishes removal criteria.
Climate change has been identified as one of the greatest challenges to address over future decades. It has implications for both human and natural systems and could lead to significant changes in the use of resources in production and business activities.
- Demonstrate to adopt a responsible approach to the environment and climate change
- achieve an efficient GHG reporting system
- improve overall GHG verification and management
- prepare for the legislation of tomorrow
- identify improvement areas.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
Our international network can assure rapid and capillary support to customers. The consolidated experience of our auditors in management systems allows them to identify opportunities as well as any aspects that have not been fully assimilated.
RINA SERVICES also offers specialized courses and analysis related to the theme of the service: for further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION PROCESS
- compilation and dispatch of the questionnaire to RINA SERVICES
- formulation of the offer and acceptance of the contract
- documents review of the material relative to the organisation's activities and GHG emissions
- on-site audit and reporting of the GHG inventory
- validation report
- periodic audits for monitoring GHG reduction trends.