Environmental product certification arises from the need to maximise sustainability of products and to establish their conformity with applicable requirements.
In this context, product quality means “correspondence to requirements”, which objectively establishes the sustainability characteristics of a product, thereby diversifying it from the competition. Certification is issued after sampling, tests, controls, inspections and assessments. The procedure terminates with the issue of the certificate of conformity and of the right to use a mark.
- Objectively demonstrate environmental sustainability of products
- create value for the product by increasing its market competitiveness
- stand out with objective parameters, by making them tangible to the consumer
- make own production sustainable
- optimise management of the materials needed for production.