From concept through to delivery, RINA SERVICES provides third party assistance, auditing and technical services in all sectors of construction for public and private works. We support all our customers (Public Authorities, Contractors, Real estate and Property Companies, Insurances Companies and Owners) to comply with local standards, control their costs and maintenance and ensure the safe functioning of installations.
Our engineers carry out a variety of missions such as:
- Independent design verification
- Site supervision – QA/QC control
- Vendor qualification /Procurement support
- Safety and testing supervision
- Vendor Inspection (Welding inspections and NDT tests)
COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY
Environmental sustainability of building is a necessity rather than a planning choice, and drives new priorities: transparency in terms of the energy characteristics and consumption of buildings; reduction in energy consumption using renewable energy sources; compliance with health and safety standards on production sites; reliability of materials, machinery and equipment.
According also to international standards RINA SERVICES is active in the energy sustainability and efficiency of building and infrastructure, providing the following services:
- LEED,BREEAM, HQE and ITACA Design verification, Commissioning and audit
- Building Energy Certification and audit
- Due Diligence
- Facility Management control and service level agreement.