In a market that is extremely attentive to safety and to quality standards, our certification activity mainly focuses on management systems and on products.
Systems certification allows operators to achieve organisational standards that enable them to manage:
- the safety of people, of goods, of information and of sensitive data
- the quality of services, of design and of the implementation of new technologies
- environmental protection, particularly in terms of preventing climate change.
Product certification guarantees compliance with the laws and regulations in force and also enables operators to:
- have objective parameters to control the supply chain
- rely on constantly controlled equipment
- become key suppliers, complying with internationally recognised standards.