RINA Academy offers specific skills to any maritime sector and ensures that clients’ staff is constantly trained and updated to guarantee the final target of productivity and quality.
Maritime Office Training is changing the traditional local training course’s approach to a renewed modular approach available worldwide, through a simple effective philosophy based on five main areas:
- Ship Operators – Managers - Owners
- Ship Security
- Ship Building - Shipyard
- Yacht Management
Each area is divided in themes to better identify the courses responding our clients’ needs. Moreover, RINA Academy’s courses have three different approaches:
- Open: scheduled courses at our offices
- In House: at your premises and dedicated to one single client
- Tailor-made: designed according to your needs
And three different courses categories:
The added value offered by RINA Academy’s courses lies in its long-standing consolidated tradition in the field of ship classification and the high attention to customer needs. Our training paths are set out to increase knowledge in a specific field and/or complete skills that have already been matured with advanced training.
These are the main tools used by RINA Academy to create a neat maritime training system:
- Training material and presentations are constantly updated by designated senior trainers chosen for their skills and experience.
- Developing courses tailored for each customer’s needs and the possibility to have the most requested courses in many different local languages.
- All the material is checked through a quality verified system in order to grant the compliance with RINA training standard and with the purpose to be officially recognized by third-party Companies.