RINA Academy Maritime Crew assists Clients in managing all activities related to human resource competency improvement, such as:
- mapping or definition of the required competencies
- development of assessment systems, adequate to verify the gap between actual and required company resources competence and detect training needs
- development of best learning system to ensure that all training needs are complied with and all gaps filled
- provide trainings using the best and modern learning systems through our academies or quality controlled training providers and through the use of advanced deck, engine and cargo simulators
- support the Company’ shore management in the continuous reviewing of the Competence Management System and Training Matrix, to ensure it is kept up to date to the latest amendments of the national and international rules and incoming technologies.
The maritime industry needs to ensure that shipping remains the safest mean of transportation: it can be reached only if all elements of the chain are committed to improve, and maintain at the highest level possible, the safety, security and environmental protections of the ships and the whole organization.
Human elements play an important role in the Company’s organization and its ability to reach its business goals in compliance with maritime industry requirements. The way to improve business results and safety is to improve human resources competency.
RINA Academy, together with Clients, feel the responsibility to create and maintain a learning organization committed to continuously improve the competence of all human elements involved in the Clients’ business activities.
Competency can be improved only with a systematic and continuous training activity based on Company and maritime industry requirements, and the learning capability of each organization’s individual both on board and ashore.
A well-defined and structured - and eventually certified - System of Competence Management, designed on Company’s business goals, is our suggested solution.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org