The Railway Certification Laboratory performs tests of compliance on products intended to be used in the ERTMS/ETCS trackside and on-board control-command and signalling subsystems.
The services offered are mainly related to testing the following products:
- BTM (Balise Transmission Module)/Antenna
- LEU (Lineside Electronic Unit)
- LTM (Loop Transmission Module)/Antenna
- LOOMO/Leaky Cable
- LEU (Lineside Electric Unit)/Loop
- OPH (Operational Purpose Handheld)
- GPH (Operational Purpose Handheld)
- EDOR (Data Only Radio)
Over the years, RINA personnel have acquired considerable experience in this field, actively contributing to defining the international reference standards and continuously collaborating with the main European bodies for the updating and harmonisation of test specifications.