Via its network of approved laboratories, RINA Services carries out calibration tests on instrumentation, and checks tools used for servicing and repairing vehicles. In fact, with the passage of time, these tend to provide less accurate data due to frequent use, possible mechanical stress, and the ageing of components.
The service is intended for manufacturers, in their assembly plants and in the workshop of body shop assistance networks, as well as service centres and tyre dealers.
- Guaranteeing correct functionality of equipment and instrumentation.
- Ensuring reliability and safety of equipment, in accordance with major current norms.
- Optimising repair and maintenance activity times and costs, by means of quick, customised, on-site service, without having to ship the instrumentation.
- Avoiding potential risks resulting from uncalibrated instruments or unsuitable tools.
- On-site checking of workshop tools and instruments.
- Issuing of a test report for each instrument checked, in conformity to the UNI EN ISO 10012 standard.
- Issuing of a test report for each tool checked, in conformity to the manufacturer's or obligatory requirements.
- Access to an advanced, dedicated web portal that makes it possible to keep track of expiry dates, view and download documents, create and manage a tool and instrument register, and do searches.
RINA Services' laboratories are accredited in terms of UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories – by means of Certificate:
LAT n° 215 issued by ACCREDIA
RINA Services also supplies calibration and testing services to various automobile manufacturers and some Automobile Groups including the Volkswagen group, Honda Italia, FCA, Pirelli, Petronas, the Adler Group, and Eaton.