QA/QC activities, provided to Oil & Gas and Power Generation clients, ensure an effective and timely Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the executed project phases:
- preparation of quality manual and plans, defining policies and objectives of the project team
- implementation of a project quality system within the project team
- preparation and control of a set of QA/QC procedures and instructions
- implementation of a contractor and vendor qualification and monitoring plan
- implementation of an internal and external quality auditing program
- identification and control of quality key performance indicators
- assisting project team in implementing a Risk Based Inspection program and a quality surveillance plan
- reporting on quality status and issues.
- Full compliance to the project design and to the applicable regulations
- quality of the asset fully documented and supported by evidences and records
- asset integrity
- availability of a baseline and of quality feedback to support planning of mid/long term maintenance
- positive visibility with clients, shareholders and partners
- support for any unwanted dispute with contractors and suppliers.
WHY RINA SERVICES?RINA SERVICES has a strong operative network, able to support our partners in complex projects in any location.
Our QA/QC teams are fully skilled in Oil & Gas Downstream, Energy and Power Generation sectors, thanks to their long time expertise developed through the participation in many international complex projects.