The voluntary certification of materials, components and products is aimed to assure their conformity to the voluntary technical norms, or to other technical documents of reference, and their compliance with consumers’ needs.
RINA SERVICES issues the following certifications for materials, components, systems and machinery:
- Certificates of conformity with the requirements of applicable international standards or technical specifications stated in the contract
- Certificates of successful completion of testing activities
- EN 10204 3.2 certificates attesting the conformity of steel materials to orders
- Type certificates attesting to prototypes' conformity to the requirements of the applicable regulations.
SERVICE STEPS AND TEAM
RINA Services technicians conduct third party inspections of mechanical parts and electrical components, on the basis of contractual specifications and international standards.
Certificates are issued following implementation of some or all of the following phases:
- analysis of the applicable specifications or standards
- verification of the project's conformity
- identification of checks to be performed during production
- performing these checks
- final inspection
- control and verification of technical information files.