For companies operating in Energy, Oil & Gas, Industry and Heavy construction, the timely flow of material and data is essential to achieve success and to reduce costly delays due to uncovering potential problems.
Expediting is a further benefit to guarantee, to all activities aimed at a timely delivery:
- ordering and receipt of materials
- right-first-time inspections.
It delivers punctual and focused logistics tailored to each client’s needs, ensuring that all documentation is in order and the products get to where they are needed, when they are needed.
- Ensure that materials and equipment are delivered in compliance with purchase orders requirements in terms of quantities, time schedule and cost
- ensure coordination with all project interfaces (management, procurement, inspection), in order to have timely and pro per communication and actions
- ensure that spent and budget man-hours are respected
- manage, as per contractual requirements, the execution of each purchase order
- report to the project regarding all expediting activities.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
Our branch offices in the world can support you punctually, putting at your service a widespread network of expediters with a large knowledge of international standards, high level of technical skills and personal characteristics. Expediting services include:
- Desk Expediting: activity performed by email and phone, to be informed about the current status of a supply in a quick and easy way
- Field Expediting: surveillance visits during orders execution, monitor and cross check the progress of Vendor activities, like planning, sub-order placement, material availability, manufacturing, testing and shipment.
The frequency of expediting is ruled by the level of criticality of each order, depending of the complexity the products to be supplied.
SERVICE STEPS AND TEAM
RINA SERVICES has a large team of experts with experience and expertise in different processes, not only limited to provide an AS IS description, taking a picture of vendor activities, but are also aimed to:
- exert pressure, as necessary, over vendor to ensure maintenance of the schedule
- challenge delays
- highlight any outstanding or pending matter regarding delivery time and technical problems
- propose and take actions to prevent delays.