Recognized by the most important oil majors and vetting companies, RINA SERVICES’ CAP represents a documentary evidence of the ship’s structure, machinery and plants conditions for third parties involved in the vessel’s operation.
- CAP procedure for oil tankers is kept continuously updated to respond to the industry needs
- CAP services for oil tankers are sided by those relevant to other ship types
- CAP for bulk carriers are recognised by RIGHTSHIP as an efficient tool to assess the adequacy of older ships
- CAP specific criteria are developed also for specialised ship types, such as LNG carriers and cable laying ships.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
RINA SERVICES utilises a dedicated team of expert people for the technical assessment of each ships and the surveys on board. We use modern software tools for the technical assessment, as well as for the preparation of the report, to ensure uniformity of analysis, judgement and reporting. We are recognised as CAP provider by the most important Oil Majors.
After owner’s request to his contact point to RINA SERVICES, we elaborate specific indications for each ship and share them with all the interested Parties, in order to plan a common course of actions. Our final report is issued to the Owner stating the ship ratings (those for each individual items and the total one).List of documents to be provided:
- Drawings showing the as-built scantlings, including at least:
- general arrangement plan
- capacity plan
- midship section
- shell expansion
- construction profile plan
- transverse and longitudinal bulkheads
- fore peak/aft peak structure;
- Approved maximum still water bending moments;
- History of steel renewal and last UTM reports.