The Sustainability Report is a voluntary tool of communication, governance and debate with the reference stakeholders: Organizations may integrate in it information from their financial statements, comparing economic results with social and environmental impacts, and highlight their capacity of identifying, communicating and adding value to the benchmarks on which corporate sustainability and social accountability are based.
The information contained in a Sustainability Report shall derive from certain and verifiable sources: for this reason, it is even more effective if it is verified by an independent company that certifies both the final result and the process used to draw it up.
Thanks to the adoption of the Sustainability Report every Organization can obtain a number of important advantages, which contribute to creating a positive image of the company, both internally and externally, other than to a better management and planning of the Organization’s future:
- Strengthening of the brand and market positioning
- Improving relations with stakeholders and their perceptions of the Organization
- Greater involvement of the various internal functions and increase of motivation
- Inclusion of sustainability-related objectives along with traditional economic-financial targets
- Monitoring of economic, environmental and social performance
- Creating a baseline to highlight and assess the achievement of its goals over time, highlighting any weaknesses and system criticality.
WHY RINA SERVICES?RINA SERVICES, thanks to its long-standing experience in the fields of certification and third party verification on environmental and social theme, is able to provide an external assurance service on Sustainability Reports by Organizations of any kind and dimension, drawn up after any kind of guideline (GRI, AA1000, GBS, company internal guidelines etc...).
SERVICE STEPSRINA Services offers an independent Verification of the Sustainability Report. The intervention of a third-party subject prevents the risk of the document becoming self-referential and helps guarantees the completeness and truthfulness of its contents.
After the verification, we issue a declaration stating the consistency and reliability of the data contained in the Sustainability Report, compared with the declared commitments and the reference standards used.