For decades, RINA SERVICES has been a point of reference for the certification of welders, welding operators and welding processes. Certification is performed according to the requirements both of its Regulations and of the main international standards, such as UNI EN ISO, ASME code, AWS D1.1 Standard, etc., and is targeted to companies operating in the field of welded constructions in general, particularly in the sectors of shipbuilding, steel structural work, railway constructions, pressure equipment and pipelines.
Certification of welders is:
- objective evidence of the correct company management of personnel and of construction processes in the sphere of special processes
- legal monitoring safeguarding the liability of the constructor
- technical credential concerning the value of the finished product.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
RINA SERVICES is accredited by ACCREDIA:
- for the certification of personnel according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17024
- for the certification of welding processes according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065.
Offer request by the company
- Issue by RINA SERVICES of the proposal for customised services according to the requirements expressed by the company
- Acceptance of the proposal by the company
- Performance of qualification tests according to the required standards
- Issue of certification following authorisation by the Technical Certification Committee
- Activation of the automatic warning system for the company concerning the expiry date of the personnel qualification certificates.
Does the welders certificate expire?
The certificate expires in relation to the reference standard. RINA SERVICES informs its customers prior to the expiry of its certificates.