Welding procedures and welders certification is performed according to the requirements both of RINA Services Regulations and of the main international standards, such as UNI EN ISO, ASME code, AWS D1.1 Standard, etc.
The service is targeted to companies operating in the field of welded constructions in general, particularly in the sectors of shipbuilding, steel structural work, railway constructions, pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Give objective evidence of the correct company management of personnel and of construction processes in the sphere of special processes
- give legal monitoring safeguarding the liability of the constructor
- give technical credential concerning the value of the finished product.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
For decades, RINA SERVICES has been a point of reference for the certification of welders, welding operators and welding processes.
We are an ACCREDIA accredited company both for the certification of personnel, according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17024, and for the certification of welding processes, according to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17065.
- Offer request by the company
- issue by RINA SERVICES of the proposal for customised services according to the requirements expressed by the company
- performance of welders qualification tests according to the required standards
- issue of the welding certification following authorisation by the Technical Certification Committee
- activation of the automatic warning system for the company concerning the expiry date of the personnel qualification certificates.