Certification of conformity to ISO/TS 29001 “Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries - Sector-specific quality management systems - Requirements for product and service supply organisations
” guarantees the respect of elevated levels of quality for the suppliers of products and services to the oil & gas and petrolchemical market, in the production chain both upstream (research and exploration; onshore and offshore production; storage and transport) and downstream (refining and distribution).
This internationally recognised standard regulates the quality management system in a sector exposed to risks of a particular level, the staff safety, environmental protection and business continuity requirements of which require high levels of control and operating safety.
The ISO/TS 29001 standard satisfies the specific requirements of the market by developing a quality management system which, as regards continual improvement, pursues various benefits, including:
- preventing and/or managing operating risks
- achieving business continuity management in adverse situations (e.g.: breakage of part of a plant or interruption of a service)
- reducing costs
- improving staff safety and environmental protection
- reducing product and supply chain waste.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
With over twenty years’ experience in the certification of management systems, RINA SERVICES operates at international level and benefits from various accreditations (e.g.: ANAB and ACCREDIA).
In recent years, our highly qualified staff has issued over 30.000 management system conformity certificates.
The certificate is issued according to the following procedure:
- formulation of the offer based on the information indicated by the organisation in the Informative Questionnaire
- audit performed by a team with specific qualifications in the sector
- if the audit is successful, the certification process is assessed by independent staff
- if the certification procedures are evaluated positively, the certificate is issued.