Certification of welding quality management system, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 3834, establishes the correct method for managing the manufacturing process by welding. This certification service assures process control and the observance of product quality requirements, both in the workshop and on the work-site, of any type of welded construction.
TECHNICAL FOCUSThe ISO 3834 standard, entitled “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials”, is useful in specific contractual situations, such as the integration of UNI EN ISO 9001 in the specialist area of the management of “special welding process”, and also constitutes “presumption of conformity” in the sphere of the European Directives PED - 97/23/EC, CPD - 89/106/EC and Simple Pressure Vessels - 2009/105/EC.
WHY RINA SERVICES?RINA SERVICES is accredited by ACCREDIA for issuing ISO 3834 certification both for products (accreditation to EN 45011) and for quality management systems (accreditation to ISO 17021).
Our team, boasting years of experience in auditing construction products and issuing conformity documents, provides continuous support to welding operators.
- Compilation of the questionnaire with the organisation's data
- stipulation of the offer by RINA SERVICES
- audit conducted by a team that is competent in the organisation's specific product sector
- following the successful outcome of the audit, evaluation of the ISO 3834 certification process by an independent staff
- issue of the ISO 3834 certificate.
FAQMust the welding coordinator, requiring ISO 3834 certification, be a professional figure certified according to the EWF scheme?
Certification according to the EWF scheme is not mandatory: ISO 3834 requires that the competences of the coordinator satisfy the contents of ISO 14731. Certification to the EWF scheme means that these requirements are satisfied.What are the certifiable parts of UNI EN ISO 3834?
The certifiable parts are:
- 2 - Comprehensive quality requirements
- 3 - Standard quality requirements
- 4 - Elementary quality requirements.
The organisation can decide which of these parts is certifiable by consulting part 1 of ISO 3834 (Criteria for the selection of the appropriate level of quality requirements).