The ISO 55001:2014 international standard specifies the requirements to establish, implement, maintain and improve an organisation's asset management system.
An asset is an item, thing or entity that:
RINA SERVICES also offers specialized courses and analysis related to the theme of the service: for further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- has potential or actual value to an organisation
- characterises its patrimony
- can be tangible or intangible
- can be financial or non-financial.
An organisation which implements an asset management system throughout its life cycle (the period from the creation of an asset to the end of its life):
- increases its value by optimising economic, environmental and social costs
- reduces asset management risks (i.e.: fewer maintenance and asset management costs in general)
- reduces insurance costs (i.e.: reduced conventional age)
- improves its performance and the quality of the service/product sold
- improves the reliability of the assets, if they play a key role in providing the service requested
- demonstrates legal compliance
- enhances reputation and stakeholder confidence.
WHY CHOOSE RINA SERVICES?
RINA SERVICES, thanks to its extensive experience and competency acquired through similar certification and verification activities, can act as valid certification partner for all types of organisations which intend to obtain the statement of compliance with the ISO 55001:2014 standard and obtain
value from its assets to achieve its objectives.
PHASES OF THE SERVICE AND TEAM
The service is provided in the following way:
- the informative questionnaire is to be filled in and sent to RINA SERVICES
- a quotation will be prepared and the contract drawn up
- document and on-site verification
- issue of the certificate
- periodic checks to monitor continued compliance with the standard.