ISO/IEC 27001 certification verifies your information security management system, in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information. Verifying its compliance ensures that information security factors are controlled from the technological, operative, procedural, human and environmental points of view.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification can be applied to organisations of any size and type, both in order to protect them from any vulnerabilities and external attacks and to manage the entire life cycle of the information, whether it is in written, electronic or intellectual form, stored in-house or outsourced, relative to customers or to the company itself.
- Keep the organisation updated as regards new information threats and vulnerabilities
- manage adverse situations, in a context of prevention and continuous improvement
- monitor the implementation of risk management and security policies and procedures
- add value to the investments made in this area
- obtain a competitive advantage with customers, by demonstrating your attention to the security of their information
- strengthen the corporate image towards stakeholders.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
Thanks to its long-standing experience, RINA SERVICES is third-party certification company accredited by
. Our staff's skills in the IT sector, together with our widespread presence in numerous countries, make the ISO 27001 certification provided by RINA SERVICES an added value for organisations.
- Compilation and dispatch of the questionnaire
- dispatch of the offer by RINA SERVICES
- acceptance of the offer, stipulation of the contract and examination of the certification regulations
- optional pre-audit: preliminary audit for verifying the state of application of the ISO 27001 standard
- stage 1 audit, documents review
- stage 2 on-site audit
- approval and issue of the ISO 27001 certificate.