OHSAS 18001 certification service is performed according to the international standard for the occupational health and safety management system.
BS OHSAS 18001 is the acronym of British Standard - Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series: the compliance with this standard can be easily integrated with the main management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, if they have been adopted by a company.
If you don’t yet have a company management system, the first step for you is an autonomous and independent service that measures the requirements needed to comply with the BS OHSAS 18001 standard and to require your health and safety certification.
- Prevention and reduction of the occupational health and safety risks
- improved quality of life of human resources, by reconciling development, productivity and motivation of staff
- an added value for the organisation's assets.
WHY RINA SERVICES?Thanks to our accreditations, RINA SERVICES operates in a wide variety of markets all over the world and is internationally as an OHSAS 18001 certification body.
- On-site verification of conformity with the applicable occupational health and safety requirements and legislation
- issue of OHSAS 18001 certification, if the audit is successful
- periodic audits to certify maintenance of conformity and the renewal of the certification, at least once a year, though varying depending to the critical nature of the activities performed by the organisation.