The food packaging certification, in compliance with the UNI EN 15593 standards and the EC regulation 1935/2004, is a means of verifying the capacity of a company to manage and control the hygiene risks connected with the production of materials and/or objects coming into contact with food.
These standards, based on the good manufacturing practices of the food packaging, observe all the legislative requirements as well as considering customer expectations and product hygiene aspects for the safeguard of consumers.
- Promote the free trade of food packaging materials and packed food at constant levels of safety and hygiene
- demonstrate that all reasonable precautions for assuring the safety of food packaging have been adopted
- communicate trust along the entire supply chain
- guarantee compliance with retailers' requirements for the BRC/IOP standard
- improve relations with the agroindustrial safety authorities
- integrate with other agroindustrial quality and safety certificates.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
RINA SERVICES provides a solution, developed in close collaboration with the customer, to certify conformity with the standards used in the agro industrial market.
The quality and safety of food products and management systems, fundamental requirements for increasing competitiveness on the international market, are assured by a highly skilled and constantly updated staff.
- Compilation of the questionnaire
- dispatch of the technical/economic offer which, once accepted, constitutes the service provision contract
- audit at the company's premises and relative reporting
- if the previous steps are successful, certification is reviewed by a technical committee
- if the previous steps are successful, the certificate is issued.