BRC certification attests the food products safety, quality and legal compliance through the application of mixed quality / product management, HACCP systems and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
The British Retail Consortium certification, provided by RINA SERVICES to the European mass distribution sector, is officially recognised by the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) which represents one of the leading international associations in the food sector.
- Improvement in internal processes
- increase in productivity levels and in occupational and product safety
- transparent customer relations
- increased competitiveness in the domestic and foreign markets
- synergies with
ISO 9001 and
HACCP standards, combined audits generating significant savings in time and money.
WHY RINA SERVICES?
Thanks to its long-standing experience in the food market, RINA SERVICES can count on a highly qualified technical staff which provides excellent services to its partners worldwide.
We are a focal point for companies wishing to become more competitive on the international markets, where the BRC food safety certification is one of the most important supplier selection criteria.
- Compilation of our questionnaire
- dispatch of the technical/economic offer which, once accepted, constitutes the BRC certification provision contract
- audit at the company's premises and relative reporting
- uploading the report to the BRC portal, thus assuring maximum visibility of the result obtained.
How long must I have applied the BRC food safety system before I can obtain certification?
The minimum system application time is 3 months. Normally, however, the minimum time required is at least twice that as at least one complete audit cycle and management review must be performed during this time.
How often are audits performed?
Audits are performed at least once a year.
Must I apply all the requirements of the standard?
Every omission must be clearly and fully justified before it can be accepted.