Hotel Leonardo Madrid City Center, Madrid (Spain) from 11/18/2016 to 11/18/2016
The event is organized with the support of the European Commission and financed under the 682771 Contract in collaboration with Vertech Group.
The training is dedicated to:
- Organizations involved in an Environmental Technology Verification Process
- Technology developers introducing eco technologies into the market and aiming demonstrating their performance to their clients
- Organizations interested to submit HORIZON2020 proposals including ETV in the scope of the project
- Technology Providers / Technology Buyers /Manufacturers / Test Bodies and Laboratories as well regulators interested to learn more about the ETV.
Participants will receive information in order to:
- Understand how technology performance can be verified through the ETV Process
- Discover how technology manufactures and technology users / purchasers can benefit from ETV results, both in the context of public markets and in industrial supply chains
- Get informed about ETV funding opportunities.
The speakers will be:
- Felice ALFIERI (RINA Services)
- Erasmo CADENA (Vertech Group)
- Juan Luis SOBREIRA SEOANE (Instituto Tecnológico de Galicia – ITG)
Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) is a European Programme that provides for Third Party Verification, on a voluntary basis, of the performance of new environmental technologies. ETV enables them to be differentiated from existing, competing technologies. All market-ready technologies with innovative and environmentally beneficial elements can be proposed for ETV verification.
Please find attached info and agenda of the event. For more information, please contact Felice Alfieri (+39 010 5385730 – firstname.lastname@example.org