Through RINA VALUE, RINA Services provides advisory services, technical assistance and assessment services to central, regional and local government bodies for the realisation of development programmes co-financed by EU Structural Funds and by national and regional resources.
The organisation can count on technical skills and human resources able to offer solutions to meet the various needs of public bodies participating in the implementation of EU regional programmes. In particular, the services provided include:
- Strategic, technical, organisational and relational support for the bodies responsible for the management, implementation and control of the Operational Programmes for the 2007-2013 period of the Structural Funds and other development programmes;
- Independent assessment of the Operational Programmes and in-depth thematic and sectorial assessments of development programmes and actions which make use of the resources of the 2007-2013 programming;
- Monitoring, control and reporting of the expenses incurred to implement the programmes.
RINA Services approach to these services aims to support the processes of growth and transformation of the territory and bodies involved in implementing the programmes and pursues some common lines related to:
- support in defining policy;
- assistance in implementing operational processes;
- ideation and development of efficient and high added value technological solutions;
- analysis of the impact and effect of possible choices, also monitoring their application;
- assessment of action taken and identification of best practices and lessons learnt from experience.
In 2008, RINA VALUE transferred to its operations the company branch “structural funds Italy” of one of the main monitoring and technical assistance companies for government bodies active in the Italian market.